Samui Island Tour to Koh Phangan on board the traditional sailing Junk “Chantara”.
She will take you to explore the beautiful coast line of Phangan for sightseeing and some amazing snorkelling.
- Fun for the whole Family
- Snorkeling at Koh Ma
- Massage on board
- Delicious Thai Buffet
- Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
Tour Includes :
- All Transfers from / to your Hotel in Koh Samui.
- Tasty European breakfast.
- Snorkelling gear & Fishing equipment.
- Non-alcoholic Drinks, Coffee, Tea, Expresso.
- Thai Lunch Buffet, pastries & seasonal fruits.
- Towels & Insurance.
Chantara’s Samui Island Tour Gallery
Samui Island Tour Sample Itinerary
- 10:00 / 10:45 – Pick up at your hotel.
- 11:00 – Island Tour start with tasty breakfast served on board.
- 12:30 – Delicious Thai Lunch Buffet.
- 13:15 – Snorkeling at Koh Ma Reef. The best snorkeling spot in the area.
- 15:15 – Stop at Thong Nai Pan, a secluded beach at Koh Phangan. Time for water sport or a relaxing massage.
- 17:00 – Heading into the Sunset while cruising back to Koh Samui. Appetizers served during sunset!
- 19:00 – Arrive back at port in Koh Samui and return to your Samui Hotel.
Contact Us Now for your Samui Island Tour
Items You should Bring:
- Sun Cream
- Swim Suit
More about Chantara
The Chantara is a traditional Burmese Junk with a length of 25m and a beam (width) of 7m. She is built completely out of teak and was re-furnished with all the modern conveniences by the French owners who make sure that every day is an unforgettable experience.
Chantara has as well 3 en-suite cabins which makes her as well a perfect charter boats for overnight cruises into Angthong National Park or Koh Tao. She is also available for day charters being a perfect host for Weddings, Staff parties, Bachelor parties or for an unforgettable Full Moon Party cruise to Koh Phangan.
Sailing Junk Cruises in other parts of Thailand
June Bathra Cruise – A Phang Nga Bay cruise departing from Phuket Island. June Bathra is traditional junk rigged schooner, that let you discover an amazing tropical archipelago.