Koh Samui Snorkeling trip around two of the most beautiful islands in the Gulf of Thailand – Koh Tao & Koh Nang Yuan have developed their own uniqueness. Most visitors who come here share the same sentiments that there is nowhere else like these two islands.
- For the Whole Family!
- Qualified guided tour!
- Wonderful Snorkeling!
Tour Includes :
- Transfers to/from your Hotel on Koh Samui and Maenam Pier.
- Light breakfast.
- 2 bottles of Drinking Water on board.
- Safety Brief, Life vest and Snorkeling Equipment.
- Transfer in Large comfortable High Speed Catamaran.
- Buffet Lunch at Koh NangYuan.
- Entrance fee to Nangyuan Island.
- English speaking Tour Guide.
Snorkeling Tour Gallery
Koh Samui Snorkeling Trip Itinerary
- 06.30 – 07.30 – Pick up at your Koh Samui hotel (exact pick up time to be advised upon booking).
- 07.00 – 08.00 – Little breakfast “Coffee and Croissants” at Maenam Pier.
- 08.00 – 09.30 – Transfer to Koh Tao / Koh Nangyuan by High Speed Catamaran.
- 09.30 – 12.00 – Change to snorkeling boat “Talay-Nai” for snorkelling in Koh Tao (Mango Bay, Tian Nok Bay, Hin Wong Bay, Sairee Bay). Exact locations depend on weather and sea conditions.
- 12.00 – 13.00 – Buffet Lunch at NangYuan Resort Restaurant.
- 13.00 – 15.00 – Time for snorkelling at Koh NangYuan and visit at view point.
- 15.00 – 17.00 – Return to Koh Samui and transfer back to your Hotel.
Contact Us Now for your Snorkeling trip
Items You Will Need to Bring:
- Sun Cream.
- Swim Suit.
Don’t miss a chance to join this Koh Samui Snorkeling Tour to visit one of the most beautiful marine parks in Thailand. An easy trip from Koh Samui gives you an ultimate nature explore experience. Enjoy snorkeling, kayaking all day long surrounding by a wonderful scenery and great people. There really is no other tour like this.
Our staff are highly trained and will assist you in every way. From the moment of introduction until you arrive safely back at your hotel we will be there for you catering to your every whim. If you have any special requests dietary or otherwise please do not hesitate to contact us. We love to hear from you. Look forward to seeing you on our next trip into the blue and beyond.