Boat Charter Koh Samui on board “Chantara”, a beautiful traditional Burmese sailing Junk. Perfect charter boats for day Tours & Overnight cruises around Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, Koh Tao or Angthong Marine National Park.
- Sunset & Dinner Cruises
- Wedding Parties
- Bachelor Parties
- Full Moon Party Cruises
- 3 bedrooms for overnight charters
- Join-In Cruises every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday. Read more…
- 20 guests are welcome on Board.
- Transfers from/to your Hotels on Koh Samui Island.
- Appetizers & refreshments.
- Soft Drinks & Drinking Water.
- Experienced English speaking Tour Guide.
Boat Charter Koh Samui Sample Itineraries
Chantara will take you and your families and friends on a cruise around Koh Samui & Koh Som to enjoy the magnificent tropical sunsets in the Gulf of Thailand.
- 16:30 – Pick up at your Samui hotel.
- 17:00 – Chantara depart from Bangrak Pier.
- 17:30 – A stop before sunset for a swim or some fishing.
- 18:30 – Appetizers & refreshments.
- 19:30 – Back in port and transfer back to your hotel.
Same start as the Sunset cruise, however extend with a near endless 4-5 course Thai buffet dinner served on board after sunset. Back at port around 21:00-21:30 depending on you.
Full Moon Party Cruise to Koh Phangan
Once a month Koh Phangan hosts the world famous “Full Moon Party”. Chantara offers you a relaxed and safe and unique way to take part in the world biggest Full Moon party Event.
- 19:30 – Pick up from your hotel
- 20:00 – Chantara departing Bangrak Pier
- 20:30 – Dinner is served on board
- 21:30 – You arrive at Haadrin Beach. Time to join the party or stay on board to take part in a safe distance. We drop you at the beach and pick you up on a agreed time.
- Early morning breakfast is served on board while the boat is heading back to Koh Samui. Before returning to port a short stop for a refreshing swim at Koh Som.
- 09:00 – back at port and transfer back to hotel.
Overnight Boat Charter to Angthong National Park
The best way to discover the famous Angthong National Park is with your own yacht. Explore an amazing group of Islands west of Koh Samui. You will visit the famous blue lagoon, you have plenty of time to climb one of the view points or discover the islands by sea kayak. Countless deserted beaches wait for you.
Chantara Cruises Images Gallery
- 25m long and 7m wide traditioinal Burmese Sailing Junk
- 3 double cabins with private bathrooms. All rooms have air-conditioning.
- Hot water showers
- Kitchen & bar
- Comfortably accommodate 8-10 people for a one week cruise
- On single day trips, the max capacity is 50 guests.
- Dining room with a large table that can seat 12 people easily.
- 75 sqm sundeck
Contact Us Now for your Koh Samui Boat Charter
Easy Day Thailand Boat Charters:
- Phuket Boat Charters – Explore the beautiful coast line of Phuket Island, discover the hidden treasures of Phang Nga Bay, visit Phi Phi Island or Similan Islands with your “own” boat.